- To coordinate, scrutinize and appraise of copies/original documents required provided by External Law Firm for obtaining opinion.
- To provide final clearance by in house legal based on the external Legal Scrutiny Report (LSR) given on the tittle clearance for the property.
- To ensure that adequate security exists for the loan during period of the loan.
- To prepare legal documentation for the various products, situations and locations.
- To monitor and review legal parameters for scrutiny and tittle clearance report.
- To comply with all the laws, enactment, legislation effecting the property.
- To detect and prevent any fraud related to property and documentation.
- Prepare LOD & Scrutiny
Education: Law Graduate
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Language Skills: Hindi, English and Local Language
Technical Competencies Required:
- Understanding of the retail lending finance process.
Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Soft spoken and have fair idea of the market.