- Checking and appraising proposals, scrutinizing documents including Cibil analysis by ensuring proper KYC etc. before sanctioning with proper TAT and Quality and presenting the same to Credit manager/Senior credit managers at HO directly or through Credit team at HO.
- Handling all system related work including entry into DMS, Jayam System etc.
- Reference check of the customers from neighbors, customers, suppliers, market and/or existing customers.
- Coordinating with the team. Keeping update about market scenario in his area and giving constant updates to Head office credit team.
- Primary assessment & analysis of reasons of non-starter cases.
Experience and knowledge:
- Having at least minimum 1-4 yearsâ€™ experience from BFSI preferably for underwriting experience in loan products like secured loans, Working capital, Project funding, Bill Discounting.
- Should have knowledge about Financial statements (preferably understanding of ratios & analysis), Banking, CIBIL reports, etc.
Education:Â B.COM /M.B.A Finance/ M.com and ANY postgraduate
Experience: 2 to 7 years
Language Skills: Â English, Hindi.
Technical Competencies Required:
- Good experience in Credit underwriting
- Good in Ratio analysis, Balance sheet analysis, P&L analysis
- Good eye for detail
- Good analytical Skills
- Understanding of credit policies and procedures
Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Analytical thinking
- Result oriented
- Customer Centric
- Concern for quality