- The role requires to build direct communication with all level of business and technical stakeholders to analyze the business requirements, convert the same into Change Requests (CRs), obtain approval from business users on CRs, and provide clarification to application vendor/s for development. Also ensure quality of all deliverables.
- Develop comprehensive E2E test cases at application and enterprise level.
- Provide timely support to all India users on core business application on issues, queries, requests etc. as raised by business users.
- Help resolve the production Issues as per defined TAT, maintain the Issue log tracker, report & escalate to reporting officer.
- Support RCA of critical issues & present to reporting officer.
- Identify industry trends, compile and present recommendation to senior management.
- Utilizing application data, compile and present analysis reports.
Education: MCA/BE/MBA IT
Experience: 4 – 5 years in Financial services industry working in similar role
Language Skills: English & Hindi
Technical / Managerial Competencies Required:
- Strong knowledge of NBFC business processes
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Fair understanding of functional aspect of any Loan management software
- Good knowledge of SQL Query language
- Basic knowledge of database fundamentals
- Strong Knowledge of testing methodology – Software testing certification will be a plus
- Hands-on Knowledge of office productivity suits such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc
Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective communicator
- Good documentation skills
- Handling Senior Stakeholders & managing their expectations
- Managing vendors
- Team player