- Drive collection activity with keeping customer centricity and organizations reputation and values in mind
- Reduce & Control NPA of the organization
- Identify and repossess assets in chronic default cases.
- Dispose of repossessed asset in set time frame with minimum loss
- Build, Lead, train and motivate team of mangers ensuring their career development and positive contribution to the company.
- Guiding & Leading the team and field staff in understanding deliverables as per local flavor and thereby identifying positions which would help in effective achievement of targets
Work with cross function
- Ensuring speedy resolution of queries and grievances to maximize satisfaction levels; maintaining excellent relations with all the departments to ensure collective efforts towards maintaining portfolio at its best.
- Work with hand in hand with all the department as every department is directly or indirectly associated with portfolio management
- Give them timely feedback about current situation and market update so we can drive our organization in correct direction.
Education: Any Graduate
Experience: 8 to 10 years (Age should not be above 35)
Language Skills: English, Hindi & Regional Language
Technical Competencies Required:
- Specialized Knowledge of Secured and Unsecured Collection
- Hard Core recovery experience
- Good Negotiation Skills
Behavioral Competencies Required:
- Interpersonal Relationships
- Team Building
- Analytical thinking
- Result oriented
- Concern for quality